- Jalopy Warehouse, 224 Miller Street, Leesburg, OH. Owner Eric Prader. Eric is a car guy and besides a great selection of tools and auto accessories, he specializes in all types of used automobile parts for older vehicles and street rods. You’ll find vehicles ready to drive off his lot or maybe that last part you need to fire up your own project back home. Contact the Warehouse at (937) 763-5955 or email to email@example.com.
- White’s Meats & Deli, 3950 US 50 W, Bainbridge, OH. Owner Jeff White is carrying on a family tradition of custom meat cutting and his shop is a wonderful source of pre-cut and custom cut meats plus a wide selection of quality deli meats, cheeses, deli salads, breads, canned goods, soft drinks, and much more. Fresh donuts and coffee to start your day. Phone (740) 634-2806.
- Three Spoons Diner, 234 Jefferson St., Greenfield, OH, (937) 981-2939. There simply isn’t a better place to eat in our area. Professionally trained chefs with years of experience. The people at Three Spoons actually cook. They also make one of the best pizzas to be found. Visit their Facebook page at Three Spoons Diner.
- Batter Up Bakery, 40 E. Main, Leesburg, OH, Hours; W-F 5:30-11:00 a.m., Sat. 7:00-11:00 a.m., phone 937-780-BAKE, Menu & Prices.
- Yellow Rose Bed & Breakfast, 305 S. Washington St., Greenfield, OH. Housed in one of the village’s most historical residences the Yellow Rose is unique in both comfort and design. For full details visit their website at yellowrosebedandbreakfast.com.
- Karnes Orchard, 8250 Worley Mill Rd., Hillsboro, OH. The Karnes family has been in the orchard business since 1918. Several years ago they cleared the orchard and permitted the land to be used as pasture. Two years ago they replanted with over 30 varieties of apples, several of peaches, plums, cherries and more. They harvested their first limited crop in late September of 2013 and hope to be in full production by the fall of 2014. Visit their website at karnesorchard.com.
- Sims Family Golf Center, 11801 Hull Rd., Greenfield, OH. (937) 402-0111. Absolutely one of the best maintained driving and putting ranges to be found. Owned and operated by LPGA pro, Sharon Sims. Visit them on Facebook.
- Marples Tattered & Torn Primitives, 244 Jefferson St., Greenfield, OH. A hundred year old store front filled with both old and new decorative items for home decor. Visit them on Facebook.
- Mystical Retreat Cheesecake, 107 West Main St., Bainbridge, OH. Housed in a classic stone sidewalk home Mystical Retreat truly lives up to its slogan, “Possibly the world’s best cheesecake.” If you love cheesecake you’ll not be disappointed with their large variety of homemade treats. Visit them on Facebook.
- El Canon Mexican Restaurant & Cantina, 1440 Jefferson ST., Greenfield, OH, (937) 876-5211. Best Tex-Mex in the area and maybe the best chili relleno in Ohio. Full service bar and a good selection of domestic and imported beers. One of the best chili rellenos ever. Visit them on Facebook.
- Cobweb Corner, 319 Jefferson St., Greenfield, OH. Excellent collection of vintage furniture and decorative items. You can usually find a few classic bicycles sitting around.
- Starlite Cabin Getaway, 11565 SR 124, Hillsboro, OH, Tom & Janet Shawhan, owners. Starlite is a “luxury escape for couples.” Visit their website for photos and details.